It’s been a busy few weeks here at LEO Tipperary. We held a very successful Local Enterprise Week at the beginning of March and in case you missed out you can read reports from some of our events below. We would also like to bring to your attention some of our upcoming events and news of various programmes currently on offer to support the development of your business.
Local Enterprise Office Tipperary is now inviting applications to our Lean for Micro Programme. Lean tools and techniques are helping companies across the globe to address competitiveness issues within their businesses, building the capability of their people to identify issues and improve their operations.
- Lean will assist you to identify issues and potential improvement areas
- Provide support to implement cost reduction project
- 7 on site meetings every three weeks
- Cost reduction project is tracked. A Report on savings and improvements is issued at end of the programme
- Next stage LEAN programmes are available to clients after completion of Lean for Micro
The overall cost per business is €2,800 (subsidised cost to participating business is €250)
For further information, contact email@example.com
Local Enterprise Offices and Design & Craft Council of Ireland Design4Growth Programme – Applications now being accepted.
Design4Growth, a programme to assist micro and small enterprises grow their business through the use of strategic design, is being rolled out to the South East of Ireland. The programme is funded by the Department of Business, Enterprise & Innovation (DBEI), and led by the Design & Crafts Council of Ireland (DCCoI) in partnership with the Local Enterprise Offices (LEO) in the South-East Region: Carlow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Waterford and Wexford.
Design4Growth aims to support micro and small enterprises to grow through the strategic use of design and involves a panel of design strategists working with participating companies to identify ways in which design can improve their business. The programme offers over €10,000 in design and business supports.
To find out more about Design4Growth, companies can register to attend one of the free information sessions using the links below:
• Woodford Dolmen Hotel, Carlow, 9.30am – 11.30am, Thursday 12th April – Click here to book a place at the Carlow event.
• The Garden Room at the Medieval Museum, Waterford, 2.00pm – 4.00pm, Thursday 12th April – Click here to book a place at the Waterford event.