Membership of Thurles Chamber of Commerce will allow you to raise your profile, provide your business with networking, marketing and PR opportunities. It will also ensure that your organisation is represented on critical business issues locally, regionally and nationally through Chambers Ireland. For corporate members we provide a unified voice for industry in the region on issues and policies directly and indirectly impacting on commerce and industry.
Membership of the chamber allows businesses to receive a series of benefits:
- Help in finding trading opportunities.
- Build business relations.
- Join an extensive network of businesses through the Chamber of Commerce.
- Personal support from the President and the team at the Chamber.
- Referrals – one to one and using the Chambers for contacts.
- Opportunities to meet new clients / customers.
- Communication – frequent Chamber emails keeping you in touch with the happenings in the business community.
- Information – local, regional and national business news and information.
- Links with other Chambers, local authorities and other agencies.
- Alliances – IDA, Enterprise Ireland, Tipperary Local Enterprise Office, Tipperary County Council and Chambers Ireland.
- Sponsorship opportunities – to support or to be supported.
- Networking – Chamber provides many opportunities throughout the year.
- Corporate business opportunities in terms of offering discounts.
- Give your business a powerful voice and influence decision making through our lobbying campaigns.