County Tipperary Skillnet are running a FETAC Safety Representative Course in Cashel on April 10th, 17th & 24th.
FETAC Level 5 course @ €250.00 per person including a light lunch each day.
This 3 day programme is designed to provide participants with the required knowledge and skill to operate effectively as safety representatives. At the end of the
programme participants will:
• Understand the role and functions of a Safety Representative
• Understand the main provisions of current health and safety legislation
• Understand the importance of effective communication and consultation skills
• Be able to use relevant Risk Assessment templates to evaluate workplace risk levels
• Understand the essential elements of incident and accident investigation and reporting
• Understand the components required to maintain an effective Health and Safety Statement
• Be able to identify the controls needed to manage the work of contractor staff
• Identify key Training Needs in line with current statutory requirements
For more details please phone Sabrina at 052 6191103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address is:
County Tipperary Skillnet
8 Sarsfield Street